Sunday, September 16, 2007

Swimming at Grandma's

We went swimming at Grandma Jeppesen's yesterday. It was such a nice day! The pool water was refreshing and it wasn't blazing hot outside! It's for days like these we live in AZ!!!
The Dogs like to swim, too.
Nathan was taking Karsyn for rides under water.
I couldn't open my eyes, or my contacts would fall out.

Kellan was diving for rings. Don't ask me why she insists on plugging her nose when she goes under.

Julia's Aunt Karsyn was trying to teach her how to blow bubbles.
Also, I wanted to point out that the swim suit Julia has on is one of mine from when I was her age!!! Isn't it so cute!?

11 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

How fun!! I love that her swimming suit was yours. It is in great condition.

jon♥kara said...

Those are some sweet glasses Julia has on.

jon♥kara said...

Oh and Kellan probably learned to plug her nose from you. You didn't stop doing that until we made you in lifeguarding.

Tim and Jennifer said...

So fun! I can't believe the swimsuit was yours. What a babe!

jon♥kara said...

Are you aware that your husband refers to you as "tail"???

IronLawGirl said...

cute! Karsyn looks like a baby kassidi!! How do you take uderwater pics? Is it with one of those disposable underwater cameras?

JONESIES said...

cool pictures, did you take them with a digital camera? how did you do this, i need to know :-) my mom just called and told me she saw you at the football game, fun fun. We'll have to go sometime and maybe well see you there :-)

Jeppesen Family said...

It is an underwater digital camera. It is VERY cool and a great thing to have. I use it so much! It's water proof, shock proof, sand proof. Perfect for those of us who have kids (or husbands :)).
And, yes Michelle, I did see your Mom. I had a great time talking to her. I told Nathan when we got in the car "I really like Michelle's Mom, she's so easy to talk to!" It's a bummer your bro isn't able to play. And, yes, call us to hand out. We need to see little Emerson!

megan said...

ooh yeah call me too! i'm feeling like a bum not hanging out with anyone. Of course I could just as easily call poeple as well.

JONESIES said...

awesome camera... this is the one we need to get for christmas! what kind is it?

the landreths said...

Fun pictures! Julia looks so cute. How fun that she gets hand-me-downs from her mom!