Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Disneyland Scares!

We were so excited to go to Disneyland in October for their Halloween specials! There were plenty of scary additions! It was a bummer we picked a rainy day, but good for short lines!

Julia and Mason love Snow White. Mason even got a big kiss on the cheek. And Julia started to strip to show her her Snow White panties. Now that scared Snow White a little...

Playing on the Halloween stage at Cali Adv.


They had a good time climbing on this in New Orleans Square.



Mason loved the Queen of Hearts, but wouldn't get near the evil Queen. Can you blame him?



Riding the Carousel all by them self! (With me standing nearby, of course)

Standing in the rain for a photo with the Mickey Pumpkin. Too bad the photographer chopped Mickey's head off...

The girls love the Wishing Well!
We LOVE Disneyland during Halloween! Wish I could have made it back a second time!
They even made a scary addition to Space Mountain to make it even scarier! It totally freaked me out!

3 comments:

Billy and Carolyn said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the Halloween outfits!

JonesFamily said...

I loved all the additions for Halloween!! I totally agree that Space Mountain was scary,but Trevi loved it and wanted to do it again. Now I want to go during Christmas time =)

iknowjewels said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Isn't fall the best?