Monday, December 14, 2009

My Birthday at Disneyland!

This year Disneyland had a special deal where you could get into the park for free on your birthday. Well, in my case that wasn't necessary since I have a season pass. So instead of a free ticket in, I received a gift card for the amount of a ticket. Good deal, huh? Well Nathan's season pass had expired the week earlier, so I used it toward the price of renewing his pass.
Anyway, when I woke up that morning, it was pouring rain. I was still determined to go though so I could get my gift card. Nathan, luckily, was able to get off work early and come with us. Even in the rain, we had a lot of fun, and no lines!

We had to get a photo in front of the big Christmas tree, but Julia just wanted to go play...
This was the nicest Santa! And there was no line! So we just hung out with him for a bit and took or time taking some pictures.



Getting a little silly toward the end of the day.
On our way out after a wet wet day at the Magic Kingdom!

5 comments:

Camille Kempton said...

Kass good for you for still making it a fun day despite the rain! I'm glad you had a good birthday! Hugs!

Woods: said...

I have to tell you that I am 100% jealous that you guys get to go to DLand so much! It's my favorite place! Cute fam, Cute pics. Love that place!

jon♥kara said...

Glad you made the best of it! Cute hat ; )! Happy Birthday old lady!

Peck Family said...

OHHHH! Im the worst friend ever! Happy birthday my beautiful kass! Looks like so MUCH fun!

Taylors said...

Kassidi, I don't know if you read or not but we won't be able to come to San Diego until February 12-16, because we had to postpone Ari's stem cell therapy (she got really sick this week) :(. So, if it's okay, we can plan on doing Sea World with you guys that Saturday (Feb 13th)? Let me know if that works for you. Btw, my phone won't charge, which is why I couldn't call you instead.
Love,

Elisa