Thursday, January 17, 2008

kids are gross

For those of you who don't have kids yet, those of you who just had your first (Meg and Jen), and those of you who do have kids and have probably experienced the same as me:
KIDS ARE GROSS!!!!!!!
Last night while Julia was bathing, she pooped in the bathtub and then threw the her turds all over the bathroom!
And this morning she wouldn't let me brush her teeth, she wanted to do it herself. She was mimicking me. She would put it under the spout of the bathtub (pretending to get water on it) and then brush and then spit. It was way cute. Up until pretend water wasn't good enough and she lifted the lid to the toilet and dipped it in the toilet water!!!! Luckily I caught her in the act and snatched it away from her before she put it back in her mouth!
GROSS!!!!!!

11 comments:

megan said...

i know and i have a boy and they are even more gross

Tim and Jennifer said...

hahaha. I love it. Already Kyle grunts when he goes to the bathroom. A very loud grunt. Right now it's cute...later not so cute.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh my gosh. That's what I have to look forward to? Disgusting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! I know those moments too well.

jon♥kara said...

Man it's nice not to have kids. jk I was cleaning up yesterday and I found some of Julia's butt cream that she was eating on my TV stand.

August and Melissa said...

That's hilarious- I love Julia- She cracks me up!! Sounds like a typical kid-try working at the daycare, I had to clean up poop smeared on the walls all the time...yuck!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I have come to the conclusion that it only makes them stronger!

Annie Miller said...

A little poop never hurt anyone! We all need a little humbling sometimes. Picking a poop is one way to go.

jungleprincess said...

Your post totally made my day!! I can't imagine "sweet baby Julia" (the photo on the right) hurling feces all over the bathroom, but, ah... Thanks for the post, and maybe next time it happens, you'll include a photo?

Peck Family said...

kass that's so funny!

megan said...

It would be great for you guys to come over! Any day works well for me. We don't have a whole lot of plans these days.