Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Curious George AKA Julia Jeppesen

I have a cousin who kept calling Julia Curious George , and when I asked her why, she said Julia looks like him. So Finally I decided to buy and watch the movie. First of all, it is a very cute movie with a great soundtrack. Second, all I could think about the whole time was that I should some how be making money off this movie since they obviously used my daughter as a model for George! She does look like him. And the funniest part is that she acts like him too! There's even a part in the movie where he snuggles up to sleep and Julia sleeps the same way! So if you want to get to know my daughter better, watch Curious George the movie!

11 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

haha, that's hilarious. I kind of see the same smile from the curious george picture and the one of her in the white dress on the right! So cute. We LOVE curious george.

Susan said...

yes! they definitely both have the same cute button nose! :)

megan said...

its true!

Alisa Larson said...

Okay, that's just plain funny! She really does look like him! Too cute. Anway, I picked up that "item" from CA. If you don't think she'll like it, then I'll just give you cash. Let me know if you want me to send it home with your Dad tonight. He's coming over to do an electrical job at my casa.
Thanks!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I think that is funny. When Addie was younger I watched that show with her and thought the same thing. I guess no wonder people think we came from apes. :)
How are you by the way? I haven't talked to you in ages!

Lexi said...

Kassidi! It's Alexis, your daughter is gorgeous! We should totally hang out some time soon

JONESIES said...

that's great! She's cuter though. I think a lot of the songs from that movie (or maybe just one) is a Jack Johnson... whom I LOVE!!! anyways my mom is coming to VT your mom tomorrow I may come to pick Emerson up there so perhaps I will see you :-)

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! She is much cuter than George but he's not a bad one to represent! We love him at our house... especially the soundtrack!

jon♥kara said...

Haven't me and Jon not been calling Julia a monkey ever since she could crawl. But hey don't take our word for it.

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

That is too funny. She does! We miss you guys!

Annie Miller said...

Julia is so stinkin cute I can't stand it! Even if she is a little monkey!!!