Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged by Kara-te

Best of 2007
GREATEST MEMORY - I have a lot this year b/c of Julia. She started sitting, crawling and walking this year! All very cool memories. But I would have to say the greatest was when she started saying "thank-you". She was just about a year and it was so cute! It was one of her first words, so that was very exciting.
GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - Making it another year with Nathan in Med school and raising Julia :)
GREATEST HEARTACHE -Nathan having to leave out of town for three months for rotations
GREATEST EPIPHANY - Moving back in with my parents isn't so bad. They help me out a lot with Julia, and I love being able to spend so much time with my family.
GREATEST YOUTUBE VID - Probably the miss teen usa "maps" one (I do't know how else to explain it, but you know)
GREATEST MOVIE - Harry Potter or Pirates. I know many people wouldn't agree with me, but I love fantasy stuff.
GREATEST RECORDS - Muse and The Good Life
GREATEST CONCERT - Muse and The Good Life :)
GREATEST MOMENT OF IMMATURITY -When I got called to teach the Sunbeams, I went out to my car and cried. Then I told Nathan I was going home and never coming back to church again! I'm such a baby.
GREATEST AREA OF GROWTH - I'm trying to be a better mother. Trying...
GREATEST MOMENT - Wouldn't that be the same as favorite memory? Well, I can't pick a favorite. Just a lot of the cute things Julia does :)

I am tagging the following individuals to post their answers to the above Greatest of 2007. Cut + paste, folks. Heather Peck, Melissa Larson, Mom, Taya Jones, and (if you have time with that new baby) Catherine Griffith.

2 comments:

jon♥kara said...

I didn't know you did that when you got called to sunbeams. That's awesome. We had a lot of fun the other night.Even though i was dateless and pretty pissed off at my husband. Josh seems like he's grown up a lot since when i worked there. Did melissa tell you August went and bought Rock Band today?! I love it.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Kassidi,

I was just telling Sean today that I haven't talked to you in such a long time. How are you?