Monday, February 11, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth!

Last week, my family, Uncle Matt, Aunt Melissa, and some of my cousins, went to Disneyland. It was so fun!!! I wanted to stay longer! We were only going to go for two days, but by the end of the second day, we hadn't had enough, so we decided to go a third day. My family went for five! I'm so jealous, but Nathan couldn't get off work for that long. Julia went on all the rides she could, and wasn't scard at all. Before we left on Sataurday, we stopped at Newport Beach. It was such a beautiful day! While we were there, Julia ran around in her diaper, and a bird pooped on my head! Pretty sick. I took so many pictures, so I decided to post a few. There's also a pretty long slide show below. If you have time, hope you watch it! :) I love Disneyland!!!!

I think Julia was wondering why Minnie was dressed the same as her.
I love Sleeping Beauty's Castle!
My Family in front of the Park. We had so much fun!!!!
Newport Beach
As soon as we got to the beach, Julia started taking her clothes off. The only other time she does that is when I start the bath. So, I guess she thinks the Ocean is a giant bathtub! :)

10 comments:

megan said...

I am so jealous! I have been wanting to go to Disneyland for forever. I decided I better wait until Catcher is a little older so we can enjoy it more. I was just telling Reuben the other day that all of our vacations will have to be centered around children for the next little while. I'm glad you guys had a ton of fun. I love the tigger picture. "Julia is so stinkin' cute." That is what Reuben told me to write. I think she is so stinkin' cute too.

jon♥kara said...

I liked the tigger picture too with her getting lost in his arms. I like the picture of you three on the beach watching Julia and then it reminded me of something you would see in a magazine about some famous people playing with their kid and being captured by poparatzzi. But I think that's why I liked it because it's candid. Any ways glad you had a fun trip. Julia's hair looks a little longer. Oh I ran into Diana Cluff today she is so cute we should hang out with her and her husband some time.

jon♥kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim and Jennifer said...

Is it tiring being that beautiful?? Gosh. i'm a fat cow over here nursing kyle and typing with one hand. Julia is as cute as ever. Love the pics!!

Annie Miller said...

I'm so glad you finally had a vacation turn out well! You deserve it. Wish you could've stayed as long as you wanted. One day all the schooling will be done! Ran in to Taya Jones at the grocery store. She said to say hi!

camille kempton said...

Sounds like so much fun! Julia looked adorable in the Minnie costume.

Stefani said...

Hey Nate

Looks like you have a very cute little family! This is Stefani (Seals) by the way. I saw a link to your blog through my cousin Melissa Goebel and thought i would see if it was you! Its always fun to see how life turns out! Good Luck with school!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Looks fun! We miss you guys. Ok so the picture of the three of you on the beach-you look just like Jessica Beil. She's cute though so that's a good thing.

Peck Family said...

Im so glad you guys had so much fun! The pictures of you guys on the beach was super cute. WE miss you.

Woods: said...

Kassidi,
Hey! It's Nicole Wood, Ryan Wood's wife! Love your blog, you guys are so darling! Julia is getting so big! She's gorgeous!
Hey, have you heard from Nate since they left? I'm a little stress case over here and was wondering if I was the only one freaking out.