Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We Miss Daddy!

Nathan left Friday night for Guatemala and I missed him so much right away! He's going to be there for 2 weeks for a medical mission. He went down with other students and doctors to work on the people down there. He was very excited to go, and it will be great for his personal and medical growth. I just miss him so much, and since communications are limited, I'm not quite sure when I'll get to talk to him next.
While I'm on the subject of my sweetheart, I just want to let everybody know how much I love him! He is such an exceptional guy! He treats Julia and I so well. And we will be so happy when he comes back!

10 comments:

megan said...

call me sometime and we will hang out

Susan said...

That's so cool! My hubby, Ben, went to Guatemala a couple of summers ago for a medical mission too! I wonder if it's with the same group.

jon♥kara said...

That's such agreat opportunity. Hey a friend of mines wants me to do a half marathon with her in a few weeks but you can do it in a relay for so I will only run one leg of it for like 4 miles. You should do it too.

camille kempton said...

Hang in there Kass. Keep yourself busy and it will go by fast. I hope he takes lots of pictures.

Peck Family said...

and he has nice buns.

Peck Family said...

in response...

are you doing the tri tomorrow? I will be there screaming Go taya go kass!

Coartney Wright said...

hey hassidi this is coartney wright (tarwater) i just found your blog!! cool your baby is so beautiful! check out my little girls on my blog!! talk to you later!

Paradise Found said...

Wow - 2 weeks! Luke is always home so I can't even imagine what life would be like. I have to admit tho... sometimes I think it would be ok if he were gone, just for a little while ;) Hang in there! Thanks for checking out our blog. When you said you were a snowboarder I had no idea you were one of those crazy, fearless, trickster types! I'm impressed and love the pictures.

Annie Miller said...

Congrats on another triathlon! Saw you pic on Taya's blog. No wonder you are in such great shape. So jealous...way to go!!!

Angus Family said...

And I said to myself Kassidi... your family is so cute and you are as cute as ever. If you don't remember me, well.. lets just say does the phrase, "And I said to myself Kassidi" and girls camp ring a bell?? It's good to see you and your family!!