Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Triathlon!

Ok, so I'm a little behind on my postings. Last Saturday I completed another triathlon! It was so much fun! I didn't really train for it b/c it was kinda last minute, but I'm so glad I did it! My friend Taya had invited me to do it with her and it was her first one. She did so awesome! I also wanted to give a shout out to my friend Josh who came to watch, and ended up watching Julia :) Thanks, bro, I know you don't like so much one on one with the kiddies, but you did a great job!

Also, Nathan comes home today! Yeaa!

8 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea! Where are the pics?? Josh from work or someone else? Because I'll crack up if it is Josh from work...

Lexi said...

Kassidy! That's awesome that you did a triatholon(sp?) I've never done one. I should try it.

megan said...

So so awesome! I wish that I had that much determination. Nathan is home! I'm so happy for you all to have your husband/dad back. I hope he took pictures because I want to see some

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I still wanna do one with you. Let me know when it's time to start training :) Oh P.S. I can't diet or exercise for 2 more weeks of course since I just had a baby but ya know...i'm serious about this!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

It was really good to see you guys! Let's get together soon for dinner like we talked about. We love ya!

Annie Miller said...

Yeah! You are an animal! I love the picture with you an Taya...just steal it off her blog. I have posted all the ways to customize your blog under "blog helps" on my blog. They are on the left side. See you Thursday at the boutique!

Paradise Found said...

You're my HERO! Seriously, I am so impressed. I'd be scared out of mind to even step foot onto the path of a triathlon without training for like a YEAR first!:) Welcome home Nathan!

Alisa Larson said...

That's awesome Kassidy! I love that you are so athletic. That's a great example for Julia too.