Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Easter was so fun this year! First, we went to Julia's first birthday party on Saturday. It was so fun! It was for her friend Miles who was turning two. They had an Easter egg hunt set up for the kids and they had so much fun!
Julia filled her bucket with eggs, and then emptied them into this little boys bucket so she had room for more. It took her a while to figure out there was fun toys and yummy treats inside the eggs.
Easter morning. We had to wake her up since we have church at 8:00. That's why she looks so sleepy.
Julia's Sleeping Beauty Easter dress. (Courtesy Grandma Jeppesen)So cute!
My Grandma and Grandpa Larson (Grandma Larson aka Julia Larson, who Julia is named after) It was so nice b/c they came over for lunch after church, and then we were able to spend the afternoon with them. My Grandpa told stories of when he was in the Marines. It was very interesting. He's such a fun storyteller. Plus I love spending time with them. They're so fun!
All of us in our Easter best! (really only Julia, I'm pretty sure I've had that skirt for like 6 years)

I hope every one else had an awesome Easter! I want you all to know how thankful I am for Jesus Christ and the sacrafice he made for all of us!

11 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Lookin good Kass! Julia is so cute. I have some cute photos of her I need to email to you!

Peck Family said...

Kass!
Julia is so big now! so cute. I've been wanting to talk to you. I'll try again tomorrow.

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Cute little Ether dress! Let me know how you are doin girl? Too bad we missed you when we visited your hood.

Paradise Found said...

I wish I looked as good as Julia when I first wake up :) I'm so glad she enjoyed Miles's party. We had tons of fun! How great that you got to spend Easter weekend with family.

August and Melissa said...

cute cute!

Alisa Larson said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Hey, can you email me that pic of Jim and Julie. It's a really nice picture of them and I think Joe would like to have a copy. Thanks!

jon♥kara said...

Good times, good times. Julia looks like she just came out of a tanning bed in the pic where she just got up. no wonder doc novak was so mad at you, she looks really burnt. jk I'm sure it's just the pic. That is a cute dress and bunny ears.

jon♥kara said...

Oh it was alot of fun hanging out the other night, even though we were last minute planners we still know how to have a good time.

Tim and Jennifer said...

hahaha just read Kara's comment about Dr. Nowak. I remember that crazy lady! Kass, it was SO good talking to you!!

Lexi said...

Julia is just too cute! We should go to the zoo together before it gets too hot!

camille kempton said...

How nice that Nathan was able to be with you. I bet Julia loved it! I like the irrigation in the background. That sure brings back memories.