Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun Weekend!

This was probably the first weekend in a long time that we actually went out with friends Friday AND Saturday night. It felt like we were in high school again! ha ha, not really. Mostly b/c we still had psycho baby with us. It was a fun weekend, though. Friday night we went out with Meagan and her boyfriend, Cory. We went to Oregano's. It was sooo good. And then we went over to their place and watched the Sun's game and hung out. I love when we get to spent time with Meagan, because we don't get to see each other as often as we used to b/c of our crazy schedules.
Saturday night I went to dinner with Kara, Melissa and Julia, of course, while Nathan was at Priesthood meeting. We went to Gecko Grill. It was pretty good, except Julia didn't know how to behave. I think she totally grossed Kara out when she spit out a chip with salsa on it she didn't like and then put the chip back in the chip bowl, and then she kept trying to touch Melissa with yucky bean hands. Sorry, guys! This is what's it's like with a toddler! After dinner we went over to Melissa's for August's birthday celebration! It was fun! Melissa had made lots of yummy treats and we hung out and played rock band. Julia was being super crazy and wanted to play all the instruments. The funniest was when she sang, b/c you could hear her cute little voice through the microphone. She started getting really tired later on, though, and turned into a brat. But right before we were leaving, she threw up on Melissa's super nice couch! I felt so bad! Luckily it was leather, so it cleaned up pretty easy. She wasn't acting sick, so I guess she just had too much candy.

15 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

How fun! I wish I were there to join in on the fun! I love Julia at the drums... where's a pic of your cute self??

Peck Family said...

Julia cracks me up.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

she puked? oh my gosh! poor thing. i'm actually glad i missed that part.

jon♥kara said...

Like I care about a soggy chip. She was a little crazy though. It's totally her age though that's how they are for a while. Maybe when she gets a little brother or sister she will not be as braty.

Jeppesen Family said...

I hope, but did having little brothers and sisters help you not be as bratty?

jon♥kara said...

Good point. Nope it will probably just get worse and worse. hehe jk

Tim and Jennifer said...

Kassidi, did you ever wonder why your parents had a handful of kids after you? Unfortunately it didn't work for them either. haha jk

brooksybabe said...

Kassidi,
I don't know if you remember me. I was your girls camp leader forever ago. I can't believe you are married and have a child. I feel so old. You look really good and look like you are very happy. Check out my blog sometime. I would love to keep in touch with you. Keri Brooks

Alisa said...

Hey Kassidi-
It's Alisa Harris(Joey's wife). Thanks for your kind comment on our blog! I remember babysitting you with Robin when you were so little! And now I see you have your own little girl...I can't believe you're old enough to have a baby! She's a cutie pie!

Speaking of Robin..I haven't seen her in forever. How is she doing? Does she have a blog? If she does would you give me the address? I would love to see what she's up to. If not, just tell her I said "Hi". You've got a cute family, Kassidi. I love it!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yes! A baby countdown! I wondered when you were going to say something on your blog... so excited!

Jeppesen Family said...

Yeah, I figured it was time. It seems so long though. I don't know that counting down days is such a good idea.

camille kempton said...

Sounds like Julia can't party as hard as you. Well your next superfun weekend is about to begin!! I hope you survive it! Just kidding. I just want to scare you. You'll be fine. See you soon.

reuben said...

woohoo baby counter! i didn't even know you were pregnant. I knew you were trying and i know you text me on april fools day, but i didn't believe you. you are a hot mama! oh and sorry i didn't call you back a couple of weeks ago i was in portland and taking a nap. i need to call you though. congrats! maybe you will have another girl so she can marry catcher. ha ha!

Peck Family said...

IT's about freaken time that little baby counter got posted :) Miss you

megan said...

oh oops I posted that comment, not Reuben. I did tell him that you are expecting though and he was excited for you guys