Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July in Pinetop

We spent this fourth of July weekend up in Pinetop. My friend Jenna invited us to stay with her and her family up there. We had so much fun! The weather was so beautiful! We were there Thursday night through Sunday afternoon. I wish we could have stayed longer! Nathan and I went on a run every morning when it was bright and sunny, and then by two it was usually raining. It would stop around early evening, though.

Julia really liked going out and climbing on the deer family they had in the back of their cabin. She also liked running on the golf course, playing with there dogs and just receiving so much attention! She was the only little one with six adults, so she soaked it up!

She said, "It doesn't work, Mom." It took her a second to figure out the elk was fake.

We watched fireworks Friday night. Julia liked them at first, but then fell asleep. We were all really tired from playing all day :)
Saturday night they had a party with all their friends in the neighborhood. It was a blast! We BBQ'd and then roasted marshmallows, yum!
I also want to mention Sunday was Jenna's fiance's, Phillip, birthday. So he got to spend his special day driving home with us. Happy birthday!


Thank you so much Jeff and Cher for sharing your fun cabin with us!!!

8 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

How fun to be with Jenna! And hello!!! Cutest pregnant girl EVER! You look so good, better than I do when I'm not pregnant. We need more baby bump pictures. Don't be shy!

August and Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun! We need to all plan a trip to Alpine Grandparent's Cabin soon! I miss it soooo bad! You look cute Kass!

jon♥kara said...

Sounds like u guys had a good time with Jenna's fam. We missed you though.

IronLawGirl said...

I love Julia's white hair! So cute!!

Annie Miller said...

Wow! That looked fun. I miss going to my cousins cabin. Good times!

megan said...

I love going to cabins! I love that Julia wasn't getting the whole fake animal thing for a while there. You look great, the whole fam looks great

Aaron & Tami said...

Hey looks like a ton of fun i love to go up to the woods and just camp. But hey im not sure if i already told you but im having a get together for a new thing i started you can see it attached to my blog but i would love it if you can come so i would like to send you an invite but i need your address you can just email it to me if you want @ t.gallup@hotmail.com
im looking forward to it!!

the landreths said...

You look so cute pregnant, kass! And congrats on havinga boy. Yea! Do you have any names picked out?