Monday, February 9, 2009

Swiper no swiping!


Last night before Nathan and I went to bed, we heard Julia wake up crying. Nathan went into the room to see what was the matter, and to get her back to sleep. When he returned, he told me this: When I went into the room, Julia was crying and sweating. I took off her wet jammies and asked her what was wrong. She said, "Cinderella's in trouble! Swiper's gonna get her! And Sleeping Beauty! Sleeping Beauty's in trouble!" She was so scared that Swiper the Fox (from Dora the Explorer, for those of you with out kids) was going to hurt her princess friends. What a silly girl. Nathan was able to calm her down and get her back to sleep, but we will have to limit her cartoons, since apparently they are giving her nightmares!

10 comments:

Niki said...

I'll keep that in mind Lizzie loves Dora. That's a cute story, kids and their imaginations.

megan said...

Ok I'm not laughing vat Julia for having nightmares, but boy what an imagination! I mix up different parts of my day when I am dreaming too

Tim and Jennifer said...

Thanks. I'm laughing out loud. Just what I needed at the moment!

Annie Miller said...

I remember the good ol' days when Cinderella was part of my nightmares. Then me and Zac were sneaky and peaked while my parents were watching Alien. My nightmares weren't so nice after that.

The Thatchers said...

that is cute, funny, and sad at the same time.

August and Melissa said...

That's so funny! lol

jon♥kara said...

That is too funny, that girl does love her princesses. Ya definitely never heard of Swiper.

Arabeth said...

You go to your blog list to edit. And there is a list of options. Such as title of most recent update, icon, and time when last updated under blog name. I clicked on all three of those. If you have trouble let me know. PS. It was nice talking to you. Love ya

iknowjewels said...

that is so funny, even jason thinks its cute!

we need to get together again soon!

megan said...

Hooray! I will for sure be here when you come to visit and we want to hang out with you.