Monday, March 9, 2009

San Diego!

Nathan matched! We will be moving to San Diego for residency! I am so excited! Though not Nathan's top choice, it was mine; closest to home and to where we are now. The only bummer about this one is that the third year is spent in Sacramento. So my dream of not moving for 3 years is gone. We will spend two years in SD and the third up north. Hopefully Nathan is excited, too. I havn't had a chance to speak with him since he is at work. I checked it for him, and then had to text him the results via the Alltel website, since I currently don't have a phone. (I dropped it in a cup of water a few days ago.) But from what he has said about the program, I think he will be pleased he matched with them. I'm sure I'll update this post once I speak with him. I just wanted to let people know, since I don't have a phone to text everyone!

14 comments:

Arabeth said...

Yeahhhhh. When are you moving? We will be going there probably end of August. Then maybe we will probably see eachother. I will call you later.

hilary said...

i think that would be my dream come true too! who doesn't love san diego?? perfect weather all year round! how fun, i'm excited for you guys!

iknowjewels said...

Good for you (minus the dropping the phone)! San Diego is AWESOME! but really expensive. Plus, we might end up in orange county so we could be claifornia buddies still! Anyways- when do you come back? We need to get together again.

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Hey Kass, congrats! I lost my phone in Utah so I don't have your phone number. My number is the same but since you dropped yours you may not have my number either. Call me soon at 801-502-3459. Check out my blog to hear about our latest news as well! Gotcha!!!
ps miss you guys

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

We want to come see you guys btw and go to disneyland too! Call soon so we can set it up before we both move

Annie Miller said...

Just one more reason to go on vacation! San Diego is beautiful. Does this mean you'll be going to Seaworld for mother's group now?

megan said...

wait you did text me though?! Congrats again!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Boo. I wanted you to come to San Antonio. San Diego sounds way more fun though, so I have to say congrats (Again). You really need some more pics of Mason up!!

Woods: said...

We are excited for you guys! Congrats!

jon♥kara said...

That's awesome I'm happy for you guys all around. For him to be done with school and finally making money in a residency and you will be close by. With us in glendale it shouldn't take long to get out to Cali. Oh that's what you said on your voicemail. I thought I heard something like that but I was in the middle of a card game when I listened to it and with your mumbles I didn't know if i heard it right. ha that sucks.

August and Melissa said...

YAy! Congrats!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I told Tim how you would come to SA if you didn't match with San Diego and he was mad too. Come on, don't the big TX flags here entice you? haha, hardly!

Taylors said...

Congrats! I miss talking to you! When are you going to get a phone? I'll email you if you send me your email address :)

Sydney said...

YAY how exciting! when is the move??