Monday, August 3, 2009

Ahhhh kids...

Me to Julia: Pick up all your toys and put your clothes away, please.
Julia: Okay, mommy.
about 2 minutes later (way too soon for the room to be clean by the way)
Julia: My room's all clean, mommy!
Me: No it's not sweetheart.
Julia: Yes it is. I don't see any toys anywheres.


Aparently we need to work on what "clean" looks like...

Also, here's a fun picture I took of Mason on Saturday. We were on Coronado Island and Nathan was throwing him up in the air so that it looked like he was jumping over the San Diego Bay Bridge.
Bruce Barnes (Kara's father in law) did some touch ups for me so that it would look nice when I printed it. Thanks!

5 comments:

jon♥kara said...

Weird Julia sounds a lot like my husband when I ask him to clean up his mess. Love the picture of Mason flying in the air, I also love the pic with him below with his little hair sprouting up.

Annie Miller said...

You need to borrow Isabelle! She cleaned up my toy room today and it was spotless :)

Arabeth said...

That's too funny!

Taylors said...

That picture of Mason is giving me heart palpatations! :D

April Gould said...

That is what "clean" in my house looks like too. Julia can come live with us :) I love that photo of Mason in the air. how creative. Do you guys go to Disneyland every week now that you live there? So jealous. Love your blog.