Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shamu Rocks!

Last night Nathan got off work early. Hooray! (Well, 6:00) So we decided to go down to Sea World and catch their Shamu night show. It's called Shamu Rocks. It's pretty cool, and Julia loves it! Since we weren't going to be there long, and were planning on going home right after the show, we decided to be brave for once and sit in the soak zone. We were on the second row dead center. Well, Shamu did a good job and we got soaked! Totally worth it to be up close and personal, though.


Waiting for the show to start





I think my camera got a little wet, too


Mason was in between a laugh and a cry for this picture. I think he was having fun, but not sure if he liked the cold water. I think Julia was a little cranky, though. After he soaked her she kept saying she's going to spank Shamu's bum for getting her wet!

4 comments:

Emily P. said...

that is so cute! (what Julia said) You guys are lucky, i love California!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I LOVE this show!! Next time you wanna go and your hubby is working give me a call, we'd love to join ya (or with hubby's too:) Ella would have freaked out if shamu got her that wet. I think you kids look pretty darn happy considering...

Unknown said...

LOVE that last pic of Nathan and the kids. I hope we can come out to SD soon and hit Sea World and the beach with you guys!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Can I have Mason?