Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun times with Aunt Kara!

Today we met up with one of my best friends, Kara, at Scottsdale Mall to hang out. It was so good to see her. She lives way over in Gilbert and I live way over in Arrowhead, so it isn't so easy to get together often. She is such a good friend and I am so lucky to have been so close to her for so many years! I just can't wait for her to have kids, because she is so good with Julia and I know she will be an awesome Mom. Her husband, Jon, is applying for Midwestern's new Dental School. So it would be really cool if he got in b/c then they would move over here! But I guess we would only be over here for one more year by then. Oh well. Jon takes his DATs on Wednesday. Good luck Jon!

4 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

So cute! It looks like Aunt Kara got a tan. No fair, I want to do fun things with you guys!

Peck Family said...

Julia looks so happy with Kara. So cute.

megan said...

how do you know the Mcphies? I was just looking around on your friends blogs and your friends the Mcphies have Emily Mcphie on their list and Emily and her family are in my ward! That was kind of confusing I know. Emily's daughter is one of our sunbeams and so so so cute, but she won't talk to us still after 8 months of being her teacher.

camille kempton said...

Kass, I am so glad you let me know that you got a blog. I'm not the best on the computer but I want to set one up for my fam. Your hair looks so adorable!!!!!! I love it! Good for you for being daring!
Love ya,
Camille