Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Block Party

Yesterday we had our (well my parents') annual block party. It's a lot of fun. Every household has a station with a game where you win candy. We get to socialize with neighbors we don't see often, and all the kids get to dress up and win candy.

Here Julia is playing ring toss with the Viking. She was a little scared of him.

She was a lot better at this game. But I think she cheated. She was sopposed to throw them in.
At the end we ate dinner. Every one brought something to share. Julia was a mess. I hope I can get all those stains out of here costume before Halloween!

3 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

1. I'm glad you're back to blogging!
2. You look beautiful
3. Julia is amazing in that costume! How fun!

megan said...

Oh my goodness I don't even think your family could get any cuter!

jon♥kara said...

I love Minnie Mouse, cute!