Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Old pictures

I was looking through some of our old photos and I thought it would be fun to post them.

Yes, that is nathan. When we were on our honeymoon, he thought it would be funny to go fun on the beach in my running shorts. And with his long hair, he really looks like he's straight out of the 70's!
Another honeymoon pic. That's the face I fell in love with... (his, not mine)
Our Disneyland trip while we were dating. We look so young!
And last, but not least, my cheer days. I think this was after a pep assembly. I miss all my hair! I used to have sooo much!!!


4 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

How fun! I love looking through old pictures. You are so sweet. I have popped out. My stomach has more than doubled in size. We miss you guys too. We need to get together sometime.

jon♥kara said...

How fun! I never saw pictures from your honeymoon! Nathan truely does look like he's straight out of the 70's that's awesome. Doesn't it just make you miss the old days when you were dating and had so many less worries, being married with kids and mortgages it not as care free...but well worth it.

Peck Family said...

Kass! You look good then. But I even think your skinner now! Thanks for talking last night. :)

Peck Family said...

next time you come over teach me how to put music on my blog :)