Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

It's Minnie Mouse!!!!
Julia really got the hang of this trick or treating thing and everyone loved her! She actually tried going into a few houses! What a silly girl.
What a long night.... Minnie needs to rest.
Julia really loved trick or treating this year. I was surprised at how well she did. I thought she would just want to sit and eat her candy as she got it, but she didn't. She would put it right in her purse and then put her purse right back on her shoulder. What a smart girl! It was a fun night for Julia and Mommy! The only thing that would have made it better would be if Daddy could have been with us.

10 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like fun! Too bad your hubby was gone!!

Peck Family said...

julia makes the perfect minie mouse.:) she's so cute. i miss babysitting her and listening to her talk while walking around the house.

Annie Miller said...

Cute costume! Sorry Nate wasn't there. Cameras a a great invention for those times. Annie

IronLawGirl said...

Whoa! I almost didn't recognize Julia with all that hair! ;) Nice job making a cute kid guys!

jon♥kara said...

Too Cute! I wish we could have gone around with you two. Did you hang out with Melissa and August at all?

jungleprincess said...

Cute kid! I know what you mean about it being more fun with Daddy. After the school party, Squeak and I went trick-or-treating alone, and my costume just wasn't as fun without D!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I love her costume! She is such a doll.

Peck Family said...

just wondering how your doing with the 8 kids?

Tim and Jennifer said...

Will she be too old to marry our son?

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Ok so I have really been neglecting the blogging world but I am back in it now...So with that said, I love love love Julia's costume! Love it. She looks so cute. Shows how much I haven't been blogging and how little we chat these days. We miss you guys. :(