Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I have been tagged by my best friend, Kara, to share 6 interesting things about myself. Hope I don't bore you!

1. I love to snowboard! The last couple winters have been rough for me since first I was pregnant and then last year it was hard to find a babysitter so I could go. I have high hopes for this season, though!

2. I love food! I eat pretty much all the time. And since I eat so much, I must work out everyday to try and balance it out. In fact, Nathan has forbade me from eating any candy this entire week (he dosn't think I can do it) and it's killing me!!!

3. I've done a triathlon. It was so fun, and I would like to do another, but it's been hard to train since we moved. I really need to do another before I get pregnant again, though.

4. I was bald until I was almost three years old. So, believe it or not, my daughter actually has more hair than I did at her age!

5. I have a tatoo. I forget most of the time that it's there. I'm running out of things to share about myself so I figure this would be new to some people.

6. I road bike. I really love it, and it's a great work out! I'm pretty much just like Lance Armstrong. haha not really, but pretty close ;)

NowI will tag Taya Jones, Kim Warner, Annie Miller, Melissa Larson, Alyssa Edwards and Heather Peck. Can't wait to read about you all!

5 comments:

Peck Family said...

your better than Lance! So sad your not coming to girls night! We will miss you!!!!!

IronLawGirl said...

I just tell Ryan that eating candy makes me sweeter! So if he wants me grouchy, I'll quit.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I loved reading this!! Can't wait to see you soon!!

Alisa Larson said...

Hey, you should start spinning with me at Lifetime. I'm always looking for someone to come with me...most are too scared! :-)
Alisa

Tabitha said...

I didn't know you have a tattoo! Thats so funny! What is it of?