Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Karsyn's Hair Cut

Today I cut about 3-4 inches off Karsyn's hair. I think it looks adorable! (Especially since I've never cut hair before!) I've been bugging my Mom for months to give her a style. (She still had that little girl hair do where it is just how it has grown in) Well, for those of you who don't know, I'm babysitting ALL of my brother's and sisters by myself while my Mom and Dad are gone for 10 days! And I figured that since I was doing that, I should be aloud to chop off Kari's hair! But just in case my Mom freaks, the story is: She got gum in her hair so I had to cut it ;)


9 comments:

megan said...

it looks adorable! You did a gret job! Call me if you need me to come help you be sane while you are watching your siblings

Susan said...

I agree... it's so cute! I'm impressed with your cutting skillz ;)

Tim and Jennifer said...

She looks so cute! I want to cut my hair off...Im debating. Anyway, so fun talking to you. Good luck watching that many kids. I'm sure your parents are loving you for it!!

JonesFamily said...

Very cute! You show promise as a hairstylist!

jungleprincess said...

It does look really cute! Ummm, I hope your mom doesn't read your blog!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Good Job! Will you cut my hair, it needs serious help! We need to talk and try to get together. Shopping sounds like fun. :)

Peck Family said...

kass when I get stressed out I want to shave my head... is that what you did? heeee!

Annie Miller said...

She looks like you in those pictures! Catherine will be proud of your haircutting skills!

jon♥kara said...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.