Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Pics

We attempted to take family pictures Wednesday. Things did not go anywhere near as planned. First, our photographer, my good friend Heather, was not able to make it to take our pictures. We were already dressed up and ready to have them taken by this time, so I called my Mom to have her come and take them.
Next, as you can see in the above picture, Julia was not in the mood to have her photo taken. She just wanted to run around and play. Anytime we tried to pick her up she would scream and fight me.
Finally she started to get a little better, but then my Mom's battery on her camera went dead. So we only got about three useful pictures.
Nathan leaves today to go back to New Mexico and won't be back until Christmas time, so I guess we'll have to try again then. It shouldn't be this difficult to get family pictures!

13 comments:

Peck Family said...

I owe you my friend! Am I the worse friend or what?!!!!?????? Those pictures look like the ones that we attempted this Thanksgiving Break- But we at least got one too! Kass I am going to hOOK YOU UP! Sorry about Wednesday. We were in BFE thinking that we were at your house. Next time.

JonesFamily said...

Ha, ha.. Kass i love that you look ticked in that pic. I can hear it now...I do think the one on the side bar of your blog turned out cute and you are lookin super hot! =)

megan said...

yeah the one on the side is super cute of all of you!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh my gosh I love your face in this picture. SO funny. You look like you wanna kill someone. By-the-way I really love that shirt. When you wore it to work I was super jealous and wishing I wasn't fat with child so I could wear cute clothes like that.

Tim and Jennifer said...

a-m-a-Z-I-n-g. Some people would be selfish and not share such a hilarious picture with us. I love everyone's faces. SO good to finally see you in person though!

Alisa Larson said...

Hey Kass, I spin at Lifetime. They have really good classes and the type of class (fat burn, anerobic,etc) changes daily - so it's always a challenge. Let me know if you want a trial membership.You can try it out for a month and cancel and get all your money back.

Peck Family said...

Kass!
The email address that I have the juno one keeps getting returned to me! But Mark your CALENDERor AR!!! for December 08th we are having a Christmas party at Tayas! Email me again your address so that I can forward you the invite. Also INVITE KIM WARNER TOO> We all really enjoy her company:)

the landreths said...

Your picture on the side turned out cute! I think it's great that you look all mad in that one but you still look like a hottie.

Tim and Jennifer said...

All i see at night when I lay down to sleep is Julia running with a little mischievous grin on her face...

jon♥kara said...

Man I laugh everytime I see this post! I don't even have to be there and I know everything that has been said and done.

camille kempton said...

HA! Kassidi you have nothing to complain about when it comes to pictures. You only have one child! Think of your mom and me. Now we LOVE getting family pictures done!!jk Hang in there. I can't say it gets better.

IronLawGirl said...

Cute picture! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kassidy! We love you!!