Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Claus


Last Monday night we had our annual Larson Family Christmas party. And, lucky us, guess who stopped by?! Santa! Julia was so into him. The moment he entered the room she didn't take her eyes off him. She followed him to his seat, and then anxiously climbed onto his lap. And, unlike most children her age, she wanted to sit there for a very long time. Sadly I had to get her off because the other cousins needed a turn, but I was so pleased that my daughter was not afraid of Santa!

7 comments:

camille kempton said...

Wow, that's rare. Most kids cry before you even get them on Santa's lap. Maybe she thought that Santa looked familiar.

jon♥kara said...

Good girl! Her little jacket is so cute.

megan said...

she seriously cracks me up!

Tim and Jennifer said...

She looks so cute...are the clothes from GAP?? I love how much she isn't afraid of strangers!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

That is great! I wish my daugther liked Santa.

hilary said...

hey kassidi! that's so cute that julia loved santa! i found your blog thru siri's, it's darling:) i'm adding you as a friend, hope you don't care! it's good to see what you guys are up to and looks like you're doing well!

Alisa Larson said...

Maybe some of that "I like Santa" vibe will rub off on Ava - she is deathly afraid. But, like any good mother, I just force her on his lap anyway! :-)