Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Uncle Jon

Julia and I stopped by Kara and Jon's house today to say hi and Julia was so happy to see Jon. She went right up to him and gave him a hug and then layed on his shoulder for the longest time. It was so cute! I think she misses her daddy.

I would also like to thank Kara for washing my car. Apparently it was really dirty. Jon actually told me I needed to vacuum the inside. He was right, but in my defense, it was all Julia's mess (crackers, raisins, pretzels) So I vacuumed the inside and Kara helped me do over the outside. We're so lucky to have such good friends to take care of us while Nathan's gone! :)

3 comments:

megan said...

that is so cute! Jon and Kara are really good friends. I think about calling you all the time while I am at the park with the little girl I nanny and then for some reason always think you will be busy so I never do. I should just call you anyway.

Jeppesen Family said...

ofcourse you should! Julia would love to go to the park!

jon♥kara said...

Awe that was so cute. Jon's going to be a great daddy someday. I had fun hanging out. Next time I won't bail on the mall. You guys are all great friends too!!