Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just for Dad

Nathan never really pays attention to our blog. But now that he's off and misses us, he says he likes to check it and look at pictures of his family. So, even though I don't have anything exciting or interesting to post, this one's for Dad. Some pic's of his little girls he misses so much. Julia loves Grandma Jeppesen's puppies. She's actually really good about being nice and soft with them. It's the adult ones that she's mean to!

Julia's new thing is putting a ball under her shirt and saying it's her baby. It's pretty cute :) She wants to be just like Mom.
She rolled off the couch on to a toy and got a pretty heinus goose egg. Where's the doctor when you need him???
Nathan, I know you said you wanted some pictures of me, but seeing as I'm huge and pregnant, I thought I would send you an old one that holds some good memories :) I love you, sweetheart!

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Cute! She is getting so big. Kaisa is in the imitation stage too, I can just see her pretending to breastfeed her dollies now. So funny! I find out what I'm having on September 16th. Not too long now! And yes, I am so not looking forward to the plane ride, but the trip to Hawaii will be worth it! Except we are going to Kauai and they don't let pregnant women do the zipline...bummer!

megan said...

We go to the gym monday wednesday and friday at about 8;45 in the morning. I want to go on tuesdays and thursday though too. It would be fun to work out with you, although I think you work out harder than I do. Maybe you could teach me a few things. This is a really sweet post

Tim and Jennifer said...

That pic of you and Nate is AMAZING. You both look so much more grown up!! haha. Julia is so cute. Whenever I wish Tim was home from school I think of you and stop feeling sorry for myself. It was so fun to talk the other day!

jon♥kara said...

Hey girl sorry this weekend didn't work out. How was the game? Those are some cute pics of Julia. Awe your wedding feels like it was ages ago. Crazy.

Peck Family said...

girlfriend your beautiful in all shapes and sized :) i love the puppies.. can i have one.
miss you.
how are you guys doing?
we got a phone i'll text tomorrow.

Annie Miller said...

Oh my she is getting so big! I guess I haven't seen you for awhile :) Cute wedding pic. Love Nate's hair!

Unknown said...

I love that you have "Fat Bottom Girls" on your blog. One of the truly great politically incorrect rock songs (along with the Rolling Stone's "Brown Sugar").