Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas & Mason's Blessing

We came back down to Arizona for the holidays. We had such a great time! It went by way too fast! I wish we had more time with our family and friends. Here are some action filled shots from the first week of our visit, Christmas and Mason's blessing.
He was not very happy with me for laying him down on the gifts, but I had to get a photo of his first Christmas morning!

Julia was so excited to open her presents. This was her first Christmas that she was able to open all her gifts all by herself. Very exciting!

Mason soon fell asleep on Grandpa, and that is where they stayed the whole time we opened gifts. (It takes our family hours because there are so many people and we open them one by one)

Julia got quite a bit of clothes and princess dresses, and she had to try each one on as she opened them.
She even got a Suns' jersey. We have to represent while we're in LA!



The kiddies in thier Suns' gear. It's just too bad the Spurs totally robbed them that night :(




Mason was blessed on Sunday, December 28th. We had the pleasure of having some of our family and friends there. And some joined us at my parents house for the afterparty.
Aunt Robin and Uncle Justin

Catherine, Zac, Ava and an upset Isabelle

Nadene and Auntie Meg

Grandma and Grandpa Larson

Our happy family!

I was so sad when I realized I didn't get photos of Nathan's or my parents with Mason. They were there, and we love them so much and are so greatful for all the support they show us!
We are also greatful for all who came to the blessing showing their support! We love you all!

9 comments:

jon♥kara said...

So sad wish we could have been there for the blessing. And wish we could have hung out more time really flew by. Man Julia could be like the little monkey for the suns team and run around with the gorilla.haha I thought that was really funny but it is late.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Wish we could have made it to the blessing. What a beautiful family! I love the Suns outfits on both of them. How was your movie??

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

It was really good to see you guys. Wish it was for longer.

IronLawGirl said...

Oh how sweet, you guys all look great. It's too bad we couldn't have been there to get to really see you. :( I can't believe how big Julia is!

Annie Miller said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas! Mason looks adorable at his blessing. Was fun hangin' with you guys the other night!

The Thatchers said...

looks like you guys had fun. i think mason looks a lot like julia. he is so cute.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

How fun! We are going to disneyland in March. Maybe we should get together.

camille kempton said...

Boy you're gone for a month and are already bashing the Sun's. Trader. How's life with two? Wish we could have been there for the blessing. Miss you guys.

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

Could I look any whiter in that picture? I look like I'm dead or haven't seen the sun in 10 years! That is it... I'm going back to hawaii!! We loved seeing you and I WILL talk my husband into taking us to Disneyland before we leave for no mans land!