Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Strawberries, mmmmm

A few days ago we gave Mason a strawberry for the first time. As you can see in the pictures, he thoroughly enjoyed it.
We put the strawberries in this cool netted feeder so that he couldn't gum any big pieces off.
You can see the excitment in his eyes.
You can see all the juices running down him and the Bumbo to the floor. Yum yum!

Also this weekend my friends Meagan and Nadene (Meg's mom) came to LA to get fabric for Meagan's wedding dress. We were so happy to be able to meet them for dinner in Woodland Hills where Nadene grew up.

12 comments:

megan said...

So cute, he loves that thing! That is fun that Meagan and Nadene were able to see you guys while they were in town!

Paradise Found said...

YUMMA! That mess would completely freak me out - you're a great mom :) I've tried the netted feeder with Masie and she can't squeeze the juices out enough to enjoy herself. Seeing Mason's fun though I think we'll try again.
Do you know I still have your infant girl clothes... want me to just drop them off at your mom's? Thanks so much for letting me borrow them!

August and Melissa said...

hey Kass- my mom and I might be coming to cali next week so lets together when i come!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love those mesh things. I didn't know Meagan was getting married!

JonesFamily said...

Hey you! We are coming to San Diego this weekend, beach on Saturday... the Pecks and Browns are coming too!

Peck Family said...

KASS GOING TO SAN DIEGO THIS WEEKEND.
ALSO GOING TO LA IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS CAN WE SEE YOU!!! GIRLS NIGHT? WE SURE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Ryan and Audrie said...

This is my new blog! I am glad to see that you are doing so well and your kids are adorable!

Arabeth said...

That is one juicy strawberry!

Annie Miller said...

He's huge! My kids loved those netted things. So cute!

jon♥kara said...

That is such a cute picture. I love the juice puddle on the floor. Mason is such a chunker and I love it it looks like he's starting to get some hair too. Hope you guys had a fun week and Julia felt like she got her birthday party she was dreaming of.

iknowjewels said...

Mason looks adorable. I love his chunky arms, plus his pretty blue eyes!

Can't wait to see you soon.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Wow Mason is such a chunk! I love it!