Monday, October 27, 2008

ABC tag

A. Attached or single? attached
B. Best Friend? Nathan
C. Cake or pie? cheesecake
D. Day of Choice? Sunday because I know we don't have to be anywhere but church and home
E. Essential Item ? carmex
F. Favorite Color? green
G. Gummy bears or worms? doesn't matter
H. Hometown? chandler
I. Ideal Vacation? one with beautiful weather, friends and/or family and no worries about how much it costs!!!
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? Julia, and soon baby Mason
L. Life isn't complete without? The plan of salvation
M. Marriage date? July 17, 2004
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 4-bros and 3-sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? heights
Q. Quotes? I can't think of any, but I've been hearing a lot lately "God helps those who help themselves"
R. Reasons to smile? I have a healthy family
S. Season of choice? Fall or spring
T. Tag some people: Kara Barnes, Heather Peck, Cathrine Griffith and Jodi Stapley
U. Unknown fact about me? I can't think of anything. I've done enough of these tags that my unknown facts are no longer unknown :) Maybe people don't know that my dream job growing up was to be a marine biologist, and I was so serious about it that I wanted to change my name to Marina. I still think it would be a sweet job, and I love the ocean.
V. Vegetable? Asparagus
W. Worst habit? Gossiping (before you judge me, you know we all do it)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? pizza
Z. Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya! You didnt leave me hanging.By the way I don't gossip. Oh did you hear about what Debbie did?! ;)

Peck Family said...

I heard what Debbie did! I just couldn't believe it that little skank.