Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Boy Shower!

Thursday, my friend, Taya, threw me a baby shower! It was so fun and she is so sweet for thinking if me :) I'm so grateful for all my friends that made the drive out from the east side!
and I'm so happy to have been able to see all of me friends from the west side!
I got some cute clothes, Kara made a super soft blanket, Taya gave me some of her awesome baby accessories from Jonesy baby, I got diapers and wipes, Cheyenne made a really cool cake, and I got some other good necessities (binkies, receiving blankets, cash :).
Nathan's mom. She's excited for the baby to come :)
I had to throw this picture in here, too. Julia got into my sister's lipstick, and even though she did get into trouble, I thought she did such a good job I had to snap a few photos ;)

9 comments:

JonesFamily said...

Look at your baby ticker! 18 days...that is awesome for you! It was so nice of your friends to make the long drive. Trevi loves Julia's makeup.

The Thatchers said...

love the lipstick. you are looking so cute. im excited for the boy to come.

Peck Family said...

So sad I missed it! Glad it was fun!

jon♥kara said...

Awesome pic of julia. It was a fun time at your shower. We need to get together before that baby pops out.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Julia looks like she is ready for Halloween! haha. I am impressed with her job. I can't believe I missed the shower by a day! You look great. Are you freaking out? Mason will be here in no time! (Is it still Mason??)

Renee said...

Tough situation. You want them to know that you don't approve of messes but you have to snap a picture. Talk about mixed messages...but if we didn't do it we might forget...

She looks pretty proud of herself!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Kassidy, you look like you are ready to pop! I am so excited for you that you are starting such a cute little family! One of these days I will have to get on that! My bro Lorin and his wife had their little girl yesterday!

April Gould said...

How nice of your friends to throw you a shower. 15 more days... that's nothing! How exciting. I had so much fun getting to know you on the campout!! You are so much fun and I am glad we can keep in touch through Blogging at least.

Paradise Found said...

So fun! Though, I wouldn't know, since I didn't get an invite! I would have gotten you a great gift :) SO, are you not at your mom's place anymore? Masie has outgrown the clothes you let us borrow, so I was hoping to meet up to hand them back over. I can't believe your little boy is about to arrive!