Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Nathan and I found out yesterday that we are going to have a son! I wish I could have captured the look on Nathan's face when he found out. He was beaming with pride. Not that he doesn't love his daughter, but he is so excited to have a boy. The doctor said everything looked great on the ultra sound, so no worries there. We got some pictures of the face, body and his parts :) but our scanner isn't working, so that would make it difficult to post. I don't know how well it would turn out anyway, since my loving daughter has already taken her chance at crumpling up the picture! I handed it to her b/c she wanted to see the baby, and then when she was done looking at it, she started crumpling it into a ball as if it were trash! Is this a sign of things to come? She's already picking on her little brother, and he's still in the womb!

13 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Let us know how having two kids goes... I called you yesterday. Call back when you have a minute!

Susan said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

megan said...

that is hopefully not a sign. congratulations!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats! You will love having a boy. You really save a lot more money than you do with girls. It is just to bad that you have to buy everything again!!!

Taylors said...

congratulations! do you have any names picked out yet?

Lexi said...

Congradulations!!! That is so exciting!

Paradise Found said...

YEAH! I'm so EXCITED for you! I love your comment about Julia already picking on him... she knows she'll be having to share the spotlight soon :) Now, only 135 days to meet the little guy... hang in there ;) A boy! So, that means I can borrow some of Julia's clothes, right!

Aaron & Tami said...

hey i dont know if you remember me it Tami Gallup (aka Knight) but we went to school together and i happened to come across your blog through Alexis blog so i thought i would take a look! and congrats on the family that is so cool! so i thought i would just say hi, and you can check me out at agallupslife.blogspot.com

jon♥kara said...

AHHH! Congrats! That's truly awesome I'm so excited for you guys. Now your little guy will be less than a year younger than megans and jen's babys. Fun! Can't wait to see him!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I KNEW IT!! I guessed BOY on your poll because I just knew it. Everyone is having boys these days. I'm so excited for ya! Little boys are so sweet.

Roxy said...

Congrats! Hopefully Julia will be nice when he is actually out... Lol. :)

Fiona said...

Yay! The first boy great-grandbaby! My mom thinks I am having a boy as well, so we'll see...wouldn't that be fun?

Alisa Larson said...

Congrats on the boy, Nathan must be so proud! :-) I hear they are easier, so here to hoping! :-)