Friday, June 20, 2008

Purse Tag

My friend, Arabeth, tagged me. I am to disclose the contents of my purse. For those of you who have ever seen the inside of my purse, this is very scary. In fact, Nathan calls it "the abyss", if that helps you understand what we're dealing with. I told Arabeth I would still do it, though, so here goes: wallet, diapers, wipes, fruit snacks, crackers, hard candy, gum, mints, granola bar, chocolate, taffy, smarties, easy mac, pens, crayons, reciepts, keys, purell, lotion, perfume, Julia's play phone, hair tie, hair clip, chapstick, spare change, perscription painkillres, little tot books, camera, checkbook, tylenol, planner, kleenexes, nail file, Julia's hair bows, visine, Julia's play make-up, nailpolish, Tide to go pen, cough drops, paycheck stubs, shopping list and my phone.
I think I might need to clean out my purse.
I tag Kara and Catherine

7 comments:

Arabeth said...

Your purse is the abyss. I cant believe you have all that in your purse. As Julia gets older you wont need all that stuff. Thanks for taking on the challenge!

Heidi said...

Hey Kassidi!
It's Heidi from out in Glendale. I just found your blog and thought I would drop in to say hi. I'm glad your rotations are turning out pretty good. Mike and I are moving to Chandler in August. Are you still living there? Well, talk to ya later.
Heidi Mortensen

Taylors said...

I just tagged you in another game. See my blog for the rules of the game. It's fun!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Is that a purse or a bedroom?? Maybe I should go look at mine...

megan said...

That is amazing. You are just like mary poppins

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Holy crap you are like...Walgreens!! How big is your purse?

Peck Family said...

easy mac as in mac and cheese?